Replacement Windows in Milwaukee
Getting quality windows for your home can be a long, drawn-out process that winds up being far more tiring than necessary. Zen Windows of Milwaukee offers a better solution. We’re committed to providing a positive and pleasant experience for our clients by putting our efforts into offering fast and stress-free quotes, leading products from trusted manufacturers, and the full support of our industry experts.
Zen Windows offers window sales, window replacement, and window installation to clients throughout the Milwaukee area, even in the cold weather. When you work with our team, you won’t find sales pitches or high-pressure tactics—just quality services and products from a team that cares about offering superior results.
Contact Zen Windows Milwaukee now by calling 414-881-9361, or reach us online to take advantage of our fast and accurate quote process!
Triple-Pane vs. Double-Pane Windows: Which is Best?
Double-pane windows “get the job done” for most homeowners. But if double-pane is good, triple-pane must be better, right? Maybe.
Here are 5 considerations for double-pane vs. triple-pane replacement windows in Milwaukee:
- Energy efficiency – Double-pane windows only lose 10% in energy; that’s good. But during our cold winter months, triple-pane windows keep 97% of your heat inside, where it belongs. If saving energy and lower monthly bills are a priority, triple-pane windows win, hands-down.
- Installation – DIYers (do-it-yourselfers) are the best! But the best DIYers know when to call a professional. Installing windows is one of those times.
Because of the weight and difference in thickness of double-pane and triple-pane windows, installation is different. Outside temperature is another installation factor. To realize the benefits of energy-savings and noise-reduction, have your double- or triple-pane windows professionally installed.
- Natural light – There’s only a small difference between the amount of light let in by double-pane windows vs. triple-pane windows. (Double-pane windows let in slightly more sunlight, but you lose energy/security benefits.) Your window frame can impact the natural light flow, too.
- Noise pollution – If you live in a high-traffic area or next door to a loud-barking dog (or if you have the loud-barking dog), soundproofing may be important. STC is “sound transmission rating.” Double-pane windows have a rating of 26-32; triple-pane windows have about the same rating. The difference is in installation. Professional window installation can reduce noise pollution.
- Security – Whether you live downtown, uptown, or in the suburbs, security is a priority for every property owner. Double-pane windows offer a good level of security. Triple-pane windows offer more. The thicker triple-pane window glass offers greater resistance to damage.
If you need or want replacement windows, double-pane is fine. Triple-pane windows offer more, and as an investment, they will increase the value of your property. You’ll be proud of your award-winning Zen Windows products for Milwaukee-area communities. We live and work in Milwaukee, so we want to provide stress-free quotes to our friends and neighbors (like you). Call 414-881-9361 or contact us to learn more!
Superior Window Selection from Zen Windows in Milwaukee
Our window models are offered in a simple, straightforward tier list so you can find the options that suit your needs with both speed and accuracy. Our top options include:
- Karma: Karma double-pane windows are a good option for any home, featuring standardized Low-E glass and argon filling between panes for excellent energy efficiency and home comfort. Karma windows also feature the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system for added seal integrity, and our windows can be customized and configured extensively for a truly custom window.
- Nirvana: Our Nirvana windows are a step up from the Karma series, offering all of the same technologies but trading in the single-strength glass for double. This provides further efficiency and durability for a longer-lasting window overall.
- Lotus: Lotus windows are our leading flagship window product. Triple-paned, double-strength, and featuring a double Low-E coating, these windows provide the ultimate level of energy efficiency for maximum savings and home comfort. In addition to the best possible thermal performance of our window offerings, Lotus also features the Super Spacer® metal-free, warm-edge sealing system.
Replacement Window Styles from Zen Windows Milwaukee
- Double-hung windows – Double-hung windows use two operable sashes for added ventilation.
- Bay windows – Bay windows consist of three windows conjoined and projecting outward from your home in an arc. Bay windows are prized for adding more usable space to a home.
- Bow windows – Bow windows are very similar to bay windows but incorporate more windows for a more graceful arc.
- Special shape windows – Custom special shape windows can be configured precisely to your needs.
- Round top windows – Round top windows are excellent for filling space above doors or added to areas where normal windows would not fit correctly.
- Casement windows – Operated by a simple crank, casement windows open and close outward from the side, much like an entry door.
- Awning windows – Awning windows are similar to casement windows, but are hinged at the top rather than the sides.
- Hopper windows – Hopper windows are hinged at the bottom and open inward into the home, similar to an oven door. They’re a great pick for basements and are very easy to maintain.
- Slider windows – Slider windows add natural light and open sideways on a track.
- Garden windows – Garden windows project outward to make a shelf area surrounded by glass, perfect for small potted plants.
Get a Simple & Accurate Quote on New Windows in Milwaukee Today!
When you work with Zen Windows you will get access to all of the following:
- No-Hassle, No-Stress Quotes
- A Streamlined Customer Experience
- No Money Down or Deposits
- Excellent Financing Options
- Work Directly with the Owner
Zen Windows Milwaukee offers complete window services to Waukesha, New Berlin, Wauwatosa, Shorewood, and the surrounding areas. Reach out to us online now to begin our quick quote process, or call 414-881-9361!